Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v126.96.36.199 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- Replaced jQuery deprecated code with a new one.
- Download file based on the browser’s screen size feature addition: Show the option also for CSS files that are “parents” and have “children” under them, alerting the admin to be careful when a rule is set for the file as it could affect the way its “children” are loaded.
- Debugging option: If the admin uses /?wpacu_only_load_plugins=[list_here_comma_separated] while he/she’s logged-in, then Asset CleanUp’s MU plugin file will only load the mentioned plugins.
- New Setting: Restrict access for administrators on the “CSS & JS Manager” area, thus decluttering the posts/pages whenever they edit them; Very useful if there are admins (e.g. store managers that don’t have to mix with Asset CleanUp’s assets list for various reasons) that should not view the meta boxes from edit post/page, the CSS/JS list from the front-end view (if enabled), etc.
- Improvement: Extra checks are made to detect if the page is an AMP one and if it is, no changes would be made to the HTML source.
- Changed the “Plugins Manager” area to have the same feeling as the “CSS & JS Manager”.
- Added extra alters to notify the admin in case something is not right with some of the rules set.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress